Friday 2 January 2009

yeah, this is the so called "future" we expected, uh...

that's bc when my sister and I were kids she used to say that in the year 2000 life would be like... "The Jetsons"!?!?!? uh-hu... yeah... hauheuhauhe what year r we now!? uh!? the year 2000... and 9!!!!! (and still a lot of that all is happening, or not so close to... - I can't say "nothing")
and so... my "glass shoes" 4 the wedding arrived! w/ discount and no shipping expenses... hehe I had to get it until december 31, or I'd have to pay in full... now, I just have to find a way to glue all the "crystals" w/ no mistakes! hehe it's gonna be so cool...! though it's just a "plastic shoe", not fancy... who cares! it's me, my style! no high heels! perfect! everything will be just beautiful... I bet! in my way... hehe
and so, to tell u the truth, I posted all the pix from the engagement that I have (there are some more w/ Lucas's aunt...) and even the people that used to think I'm too "sloppy" said that I looked great! here, take a look and say for yourself... hehe

so, "this is" us!........................... and these, "our preciouses"... hehe
and my mom just got back from our family... w/ all our relatives comments on my engagement/wedding... 2 cousins got pregnant, won't be able to come then... but one of them offered to make me a "bridal shower" there! u can bet, there are quite enough women to go... hehe and have a blast, I guess! just hope not "on me"... hehe since here I'll have a "wedding shower" for all our friends (male and female) so we don't go through embarrassing jokes and we can get many kinds of gifts, we have lots of friends in common, most of them r couples... and then I'll do some sort of "barchelorette party"... only w/ my closest girl friends... to spend the night, eat , trade secrets and advices... (woo! hehe) along w/ a "cosmetics shower", may I call it this way? well, closer to the time I'll tell more details... hehe it's just that now I'm too excited w/ all my ideas, but I still have so much to get done... not much perspectives of money though, but this is God's part! hehe and... next week I'll get the dress started!!!!! heheheheh
gtg for now... keep in mind 1 thing, to be always sure throughout this year: 2009 is definitelly gonna ROCK!!!!!
God bless... take care!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search