Monday 12 January 2009

the WEDDING RALLY has started!!!

yeah... finally, since we have exactly 6 and a half months...! wow... I can barrely believe it... seems like it doesn't even make sense!
like, I already have somethings set up, like the shoes, the "jewelry", the lingerie... hehehehe the dress I'm about to have decided this week, as I already said... bou I started looking for places and food - and of course, PRICES! heheheheh the check list though is still running! (gotta get started on the invitations... the definite list... then proceed to the gift list... WORK ON THE WEB SITE!!! oh, keep on praying for the money to come on our house payments!!!)
oh, I already had my "1st wedding nightmare"! about the organization... hehehehe all the "brides" say this is normal, so, I guess I'm just right! hehehehehe it was like, the day, but no decoration, I had no place to go get my hair and make up... it was an ugly church, w/ broken chairs and stuff... and everybody was just calm! I was not nervous, but I was like astonished! hehehehehe all part of the process, I guess... hehe I'm having lots of fun, u can bet!
what else... booking doctors, since I'm turning 24 next month and the health plan will "throw me away" for that... so I still have like 1 month and a half to use all that I can! the problem is finding some good doctors... like the worst is an orthopedist...! I went to another one last week... the poorest attention... waited for 1h30 for my appointment! and nobody said anything... and I've always had problems on my right wrist, and this (past) year, I started having on my left as well... like last week I had both hands wrapped up, I said it here! (like, "you're" my witnesses... hehe) but at THAT particular moment, only the left was hurting... he examined... ok, let's do exams only on the left! and I asked a thousand times "what about the right one?" and he almost mocked me for that! now, actually, the day after... the right was hurting again! and it still is... what should I do now? try to "guess" a better doctor and end up w/ the same chances of getting ONE MORE lousy one? and I go and do the exams and keep on this same bad doctor?... man...
and I booked ANOTHER otorhino... (yeah, I've had the same ones since I came here, had 2 surgeries... but the last one sucked so bad that my nose is even worse!) and it is this afternoon... and just yesterday I started having a terrible sore throat! "good", uh!?... now I have a cardiologist for next week... (let's check everything while I can!) and I think I should go for a dermatologist too! since I still have some doubts and so on... and of course! I guess I should make an appointment w/ "my doctor" (u know what I mean!) who's been attending me for just about since I moved to here! at least for a "farewell"... hehehehe
well, I got here at work and found out I was gonna have to teach the intensive course during 1 month from 9 to 12 am... but then, it was 9:05 and the student called canceling the classes... oh my! so what then, uh... I'm back to my every-day duties again...
to which I must concentrate now! hehe (while downloading "Hero-The Rock Opera" DVD... hehe)

GOD BLESS US W/ A GREAT WEEK!!! till next time...

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search