Friday 2 January 2009

almost 1 decade...!

so, I'm sorry I haven't posted the last one in 2008... I even remembered, but I wanted to go home, since I could! hehe but that isn't going to make 2009 less better, for I'm sure this year's got something... promising!
I wanted to talk about some "new year's resolutions"... but both my hands r hurting a lot today, I can't find a good doctor, and there's still a lot to get done here (yeah, I'm @ work again, yay...)
so I guess I'll just leave for now, ok... I won't forget it though, have all in my mind (and some written down! hehe)... as if it was THAT important... heheh
it's more like a "wish list" than anything else! heheheh
who doesn't wish or expect things in the beggining of a year, uh?!
since I'm feeling pain most of the time... (even with the hands all in bandages since yesterday...) I'd better give myself a break and focus my effort on work, right... so, sorry for now... but I'll be back! hehe
at least I'm starting 2009 w/ great thoughts, faith, hope, prayer... and a post! not as "happy" as it should be, but hang on! I'll also talk about how r things going...
(for a person w/ hands too sore to type something really relevant, I'm already wasting time just for explaning... hehe)
GOD BLESS US ALL, UH! 2009 DEFNITELY IS GONNA BE BETTER THAN 2008, AND IT WAS A GREAT YEAR ALREADY! FOR SURE WILL BE THE BEST YEAR SO FAR... IN ALL POSSIBLE ASPECTS UNDER GOD'S PROVISION... HAVE FAITH!!!!! AMEN!...

pray for me to get better so I can really mean a "B R B"!... hehe

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search