Monday 29 December 2008

"jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg..."

by Bart Simpson... hehe

so, back from the "NEW family"'s house 4 Christmas... (actually, a little bit more than just that!)
mom's w/ my "old family", where I should be, if it wasn't just our 1st week of engagement, our 1st Christmas together... after a full year of victories for us... heading to 1st year! hehe
and I found out some cute applications in the internet, yeah, they will be posted right above in here... w/ Marilia and Dani! I have all the 4 of them w/ both, but... I wouldn't post them all, ritgh? it would get way too repetitive... (though I can't get enough of watching them over and over again! ahuehuahueha) after all, they'll be gone 4ever after Jan 15 anyways... so, get the most of it and laugh AT me!!! heheheh (along w/ me, coz I already am...!)
enough of Christmas... hehe now New Year's Eve's coming, and that's a very touching time for me, u can bet! we have the opportunity to think through all that's passed, wonder about all that's coming... get sad, get happy, be thankful, regretful, learn lessons, feel satisfaction... I LOVE this time of the year! it's sssssso meaningful to me! that's y I think there should be "New Year's Gifts" rather than Christmas... Ok, Ok, we gotta celebrate Jesus born amongst us, but that's simply none of what people actually do!
the heck w/ the "Christmas spirits and feelings"... the magic lies in the people's pockets! that's where all of it comes from! where the poverty starts, the misery dwells, and everything... no, no, I'm not being dramatic! (maybe just a little...) but, figure it: that's all about this religion, this ritualism called CAPTALISM!!! heck w/ it, heck heck, heck!! it's freaking frightening stupid! spend, spend, spend... it's all about having and showing off! what about the "good thoughts and kind actions"?! a "pure heart, a warm soul"...!? there's definitely no room for it in the middle of all the crazy shopping! I can guarantee... from experience! (have "suffered" from consequences)
and just by watching... man, observe!
well... then, just got back, yeah... t'was good though, we ate a lot, of course... hehe but not that many "gift sharing or trading" either... very good! family and Jesus ARE INDEED the true reasons for "Christmas'ing"... though everyone went to bed early... at least I discovered a new "addition" of mine in tv series... nothing new, but just that my mind clicked to it: "House"... the moody doctor... hehehehe likes it!
nah... still happy! that's God in our lives! hehe figuring I miss my house my mom, and eventually, I'm gonna miss my "barchelorette" life... hehehehe (possibly I'm gonna love even more my "married life", since I have not that much emotion or fun as I will be able to! ha-ha-ha-ha! just wait for what comes ahead... heheheheh) everybody knows how life's just the kingdom of controversies! (man, am I not a poet today!!! heheheheh)
time's rushing by, still got a lot to do... and I can't recall of anything else worth mentioning... live for tomorrow! (nah, working w/ prepositions... I mean, I'm making up an entire lesson on this crap's usage! thank God I love grammar... hauheuhauhe)
b back 2morrow, I'll try... hehehehe

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search