Wednesday 3 December 2008

"what is it about...?!"

I don't know, just feel like talking about something that's been really bothering me: today's kids.
boys r each day reckless, girls, off the walls!
what's going on, uh?! does anybody knows what's happening?
waita sec, if we look at today's world, the violence, we freak out, right?! it's all terrible and such... can't people realize it's all our fault?! no, when we see the kids just "being kids", we refuse to think it's not normal... "oh, modern times... we can't control them! they're just kids" what can we do?" YEAH! that's the key-question... if we can't accept how the world is, we don't say that's just "normal", it is the world being "world", why should we take the youth for granted in this aspect!?
the family is decaying, and nobody's doing anything! or even noticing... we're just going down the drain, along...
kids who do not respect parents, is that normal?! yeah, many might say... but is it acceptable?! no!? so why don't we do anything! not "control" kids, but it's all bc we're allowing family principles to be destroyed, and in a cyclic motion, our consciousness is being neutralized too, to the point of people to feel and really believe they're are weak, unable to do anything at all!
WHAT CAN PARENTS DO?
WHAT CAN AUTHORITIES DO?
WHAT SHOULD THE CHURCH DO?!
do you have any answers for these questions?
violence levels raising amongst apparently "healthy" people... kids being sexuallized so early! it's not worth it! innocence is gonna end up being extinguished!
the scariest of the facts it that a lot of people think it's not even necessary or importante to exist anymore... even kids are thinking like this!
I'm not old at all, I should be here revolted defending the "stupid youth freedom" of screwing up our lives, cos that's all people get from this mess... but when I was little, I didn't evenknow that innocence existed, and that it was important... bc I was innocent and naive!
now, kids know way more that I do being grown up... I know I'm not the best parameter... I'm way too "politically correct", I've always been...
but I'm afraid for my kids! what they might face here... while I'll be strugling to bring them up w/ godly principles, following the bible and keeping a holy life, pleasing God, being blessed... there will be little sluties and empty-headed guys trying to influence them, kids do that! peer pressure, bullying... earlier and earlier! and it's proved that what's evil always seem better! and kids aren't strong enough to put up w/ all the mischievous temptation that will only drench their lives! we have to keep the faith, be strong and trust that what we have for our kids at home is the best for them! if the kids are sure they have a steady basis, they can feel more confident, I guess...
please, people! wake up! don't give up your children into the devil's hands!
parents who only have kids to let them be raised by the dirty TV... and only teaching them that they must have, have, have... and the ones who are having a hard time to have good kids, aren't being successful, and they just sit and cry?! let's say NO!
c'mon... I don't know if I made my point, but please... let's do something! and not just be sorry when we see our kids disrespecting us and becoming fellonies... we all do know this is the flow!
for "together we are stronger"...

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search