Tuesday 2 December 2008

1st step countdown - ON!

(at the tune of "The Slam", by tobymac + t-bone)
so, right back from the "in-laws" home in a town nearby (to which we're dying to move to! yeah... hehehe) nice weekend... went desperate bc of my piano finals... but darn it, Jesus, we made it happen, right, boy, didn't we! hehe
anyways... got my dress for the engagement dinner finally! just like I wanted... hehe (now, my wedding shoes - plain to glue on the crystals, much cheaper! - and the lingerie that I already know which, are the next in the list!)
now, after other "details", like the rings and stuff... I wish we could invite all our loved ones, but we can't afford it... so... only the closest! sorry...
and also, next week there's my piano graduation (maybe we'll get a subway or something, everyone's paying their own... cheap, tasty! my personal pavourite... after alll, it'll be bc of me! hehehehe just to say we "did" something afterwards... hehe it was SOMETHING passing it yesterday, uh! now, got my fancy invitations and so on... (more to spend on the certificate registration... what to do, part of the process! and I could even get it as a "many-reasons" gift... engagement, end-of-the-year, graduation, "good-daughter", whatever... ahuehuahueh) - THANK YOU LORD I have so many reasons now to celebrate! (just needing the money that is... hehehehe)
lem'me post this asap, b4 I start changing things around... hehe
(now at the tune of "Phenomenum", same guy)
family's all right... ain't it all just so great?!
who cares things are kinda rough now... God's taking care of everything! all we have to do it trust! this is growth... 'tis good! yet so many plans ahead.... feels like fresh living life! pure in its form!
ok, ok... quit philosophing... hehehehehehehhe just so happy I cnat' even believe... why should we worry? if it was a person out of Jesus, it would be normal, but not for US!!!! more than conquerors... hehe
dang! got some work to do... and btw... only 18 days left! hehehehehehhe
TIL NEXT *whatever happens*!

WOOPSIE DAISY!!!!!! callin' me crazy...... we're gonna catch the fire for God!.....

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search