Tuesday 23 December 2008

"post enCAGEment"

hehe j/k...
just to let "you" know we've survived, we're now engaged w/ our beautiful gold rings shining on our hands... isn't it romantic? hehe
got pix, and even a movie of "the" moment... yeah, the proposal was all recorded! heheheh
in front of everyone... even I got embarrased! heheheh
but it was nice... just fine! and we had fun! now, it's all "over"... I mean, already through! nah, u know what I mean... the "stress" of the moment is gone, next step, wedding settings! many things have been already checked and some arrengements will be done... all for the best! and that's what we want... which means: GOD'S WILL in all ways!
in the midst of it all, holidays and "trying-not-to-worry" about the stuff coming up in the "upcoming" year... such as graduation and stuff...
and now, mom is w/ family, I'll be w/ his family... already feeling the weight of the change of life that's waiting for me very shortly! like... my last end of year as single... away from my mom, now that we've been getting along so well - believe it or not! hehe that's what all of this causes... (seriously, I'm pretty sure I'll miss her and all of this, I already do! but it's normal! comes w/ life... just part of it!) and no, it's not too early, I'm not desperate! it's just better to have as many things as possible closest to the prepared as possible so I can keep calm until the end of the process! and also, being cautious, since I'll be into so much... oh, God bless us!
and I can't be less thankfull to all those people around us, our family and friends! never been so happy and loved!

"I can feel it coming up..."

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search