Friday 19 December 2008

THE LAST DAY B4 "THE DAY"! (1st level hehe)

AND MY "FIANCÉ-TO-BE(TOMORROW)" IS THE B-DAY BOY! SO MUCH EMOTION FOR JUST ONE DAY... heheheheheheh and it's not even the wedding yet! just let me... this is totally new! I recommend to every1!!!!! hehehehe
we're trusting God and our friends, and going on... though it's december, the "partiest" month ever, what can we do, right? it's just this single time in life! (I mean the engagement, not his b-day, of course...)
and for the very 1st time we're really going to spend his day together (not only the 2 of us, but the "us" as a 2! hehe), and plus, the entire end-of-the-year holiday season!!! this is really special, never happend b4! 1st time of many, for surely sure!
interesting, I never spent a b-day of mine having a bf (excuse me, yes, in the US, but... this doesn't cout!) and I'll b already a fianceé in my next b-day! at least for him, the engagement is only tomorrow! on the other hand, he won't have a b-day as engaged, we're getting married in july! hahahah crazy stupid prospections... hehehehehbut they're just part of this "magical world of the romantic relationships"... guess everyone goes through something like this in the same situation... speaking of that, just to confirm the theory we've already heard... we had a terrible argument-almost-fight a couple of days ago! isn't it just ridiculous!? but we too had this problem!
guess it's the time of the year, many problems at once, the engagement to care about, so much to worry and so... on top of that, he "decided" to get real sick! in the middle of the turmoil, I couldn't do anything alone, I had a bad situation at work, and nothing was set! we didn't think of what we're expecting from each other in such a moment in our lives, we just blowed our tops... (all the neurons were been used I guess...!) but we're alright now, just fine!!! of course...
we really do love each other!!! (aw, isn't it so cute!?!? heheheh)
ok, better go, I'm trying to carry myself on in such times, trying not to get stressed (but I had to remind God I have limits and I was getting to a point that I couldn't take it anymore...) and still there's so much to do from exactly now till tomorrow... and I know myself, I can tell from some signs, like, me being too - but WAY too - espontaneous... to the point of being almost aggressive! hehehehe
anyways... I'm just happy, I AM a happy person, thank You Jesus... and being just glad - couldn't be different! It's like living a dream come true... wait, I AM for real living this! and I couldn't be different... I feel that God's really enjoying that too! we have some very important people around, meaning so much... we can only b thankful and enjoy, coz we also deserve it, right (;
SAY GOOD-BYE TO THIS LIFE... NOT EVEN A "GILRFRIEND" ANYMORE... IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OVER... SO THE NEW CAN COME, AND I'LL BE LIVING - FINALLY - SOMETHING TOTTALY DIFFERENT, I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED B4! breaking barriers, enough or going back and forth... that's how I feel!!!

(hm, not caring about "sizes and colours" today, ok? I trully apologize... hehe)

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search