Thursday 23 October 2008

isn't it weird?!

hey!
so, just to drop a line, show I'm alive... hehe
wedding preps, engagement, dates getting set, arrengements and "looking for's"... now some worries too, plus college to finish (less time!), people getting envolved - or not! - thus, why can't I just have the "bride of the family" feeling, uh? can anybody explain? I just don't get howsome things just happen to change and become something totally unimaginable, almost unbelievable!
(my mom... my only close relative, the only one who cared about me, I don't know what's going on, I'm happy after all! but she seems to not know how to deal w/ it or so...)
anyways... today, 5 months!
miracle crusade tonight, tomorrow and the day after, a saturday... (not for me! tonight we don't have practice due to this, tomorrow I'll have Dani at home and still, getting ready for Miri's wedding in saturday! since I'll work in the morning and I'll be hurrying - wedding planner's duty! - I'll try to antecipate as much as I can...)
and right now I'm almost "drooling-sleepy"... man, I am tired! but I'm pretty sure I'll have a good evening... hehe (already got my present! now I'll have to buy his, write on the card... and walk! hope it doesn't rain... and that it doesn't get too hot... so I can walk and stand myself till the moment I go home!)
"speaking" of which (home), my neighbourhood definitely isn't the same anymore and will possibly never be again... (like anything else!) aafter that day I heard police cars chasing, w/ sirens and gun shots (eventually 2 of the "criminals" - 2 guys aged 18 & 21 - got killed, 2 arrested and one is missing) that drove me chills up my spine to leave home to come work, one day last month before I got up, around 5a.m., I heard a lot of sirens again, and leaving home, I saw the sky covered w/ smoke... then I learnt that there was a big company, in a huge shed, about 3 km from my house, and it cought fire in the middle of the night! the families around that place had to be evacuated, and it took the fire fighters more than 12 hours to put out the fire completely! total loss for the company, except for the lives, nobody died... now, this very morning, again, a lot of sirens, buses and buses filled w/ cops speeding up the streeet where I catch my bus, lots of police cars, even the environmental police... than, down the street we could see a lot of smoke again... I thought it'd have been the woods that there are near by the terminal, but it wasn't, but people that invaded a big area of property about a month ago, and they wanted to take over that land, but the owner wanted them out... so the police had to go there, and the 1500 families (about 6000 people) were protesting against, w/ burning tires... but a lot of those families had already been beneficied by government home properties! go fig... eventually I guess they got thrown from there...! a lot of mess within 2 months only, uh?!
oh, yeah! we're planning on traveling to his parents house next weekend, to visit, try to see his brother's family (before he has to come back... yeah, while IBM doesn't solve his situation, he need to work!) and.... talk about the engagement & wedding! oh my... possibli already due his b-day, december 19 or 20... (and I'm "practicing" on making invitations list... oh my, so many people! but the ideas are almost all ready! the invitations, the dress, a lot of detalis, wedding shower... only waiting to be put into practice! - and I confess I can hardly hold myself in anxiety... GOOD anxiety...! hehe I'll keep this updated in my schedule and chronogram of "activities" and "victories" performed and reached... hehe)
BE PRAYING: he's trying to get a new - BETTER! - job and we're hoping that God will open up the Heavens upon us - coz we really need and coz we believe weddings are a delight for Him since marriage is totally in the purpose! - so, that he may get a better salary to cover all his and our needs, and even for some more for our future needs! not as greed, for real... amen?!
I guess that's all for now... that I can recall...

last comment...:
daylight saving SUX!!!!!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search