Friday 24 October 2008

(AGAIN I forgot what I was going to say, so...)

HA-HA!
just happened to find this out...


Gay-Test.com - Are You Gay?

dang, only that?! oh my... hauehuahuehuahueh
yeah, nevermind me, ok, just in a random moment... (I had fun though! hehe)
and don't worry... I'm not enough gay to cause just about anything "unexpected"... (but from my own spontaneity...)

and, I found something very quirky... check this out:
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=38019
and think if there would be anything better to do in this life, and w/ that money... I mean, we need to spread what we believe, but... what we DON'T believe?!
c'mon, and I'm here needing at least 10% of all that money, would do it for now! (all of it, much better, to have all my house paid off, help in so many other ways the people on this Earth to have a better life as well... oh geez! Jesus, have mercy! or like my brother-in-law said, mearcy!)

...hmm, but I do like a mokaccino!!! heheh...

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search