Monday 13 October 2008

"arrangings" or "arrangements"?!

... as long as it does not mean "compromising"... (depending on what it is, what the level!)


so, after the elections the current mayor got reelected. GOOOOD........ hehe

and I'm making chocolates (fudge!!!) for a week now, and selling very well, thank God! (like I told a friend of mine, it outta be from Him, this idea! me, that can't even give chocolate as gift, now making and selling it not even w/ the least sorrow felling... SELLING! something I could swear I would never do... hehe God, oh God... just You can do!) and if we mention we're doing it w/ the purpose of rasing money for our wedding, people get even more interested! there are even people coming to me b/c they heard from others! (that's fine, the church's "food court people" were not open for my idea, who needs them! hehe) all I know now is that my fudgies are rocking, are tasty and people are loving! that's God, againnn who else could it be! thanx Jesus...

oh, btw, this is the pic of the shoes I want for "the day"!

yeah, yeah, they not high-heels! and who said that they're not fancy enough and that I'm not gonna look just gorgeous, uh?! UH?! I JUST HATE HIGH-HEELS! I don't think they are that fancy... they do make a woman look good, if she feels comfortable on them! and if they match her style, right... just NOT my case at all... after all, we're about the same heigth, if I wear something higher that this, and him on men shoes, we'll be as tall as each other, plus my hairdo and stuff... no, no... hehe
though, you might ask me, what are those sparkling things on them? oh right, babe, those are pure real swarovski crystals, w/ silver and iridescent effects... so smooth! hehe (do you want me to mention the price? are you sure?! only if it for someone to give me as a gift... hehe R$399, about 181 dollars... whew! well, it's valuable, right...! but that's why I said the shoes I WANT, not that I could make it... even though would be worth it! now, only by a miracle! hehe) the thing is that I'd be just like a "cinderella"! aheuhauheuhauhe in my own way, I have all my concepts...
I'm just gonna be myself, as always, but mainly on that day! (hey, what will I do if I don't get those shoes? I'll just have to hold myself, coz the money is SO gonna be needed, and stick w/ my 2nd option, which is as nice as this one, but not so posh... hehe but is as cosy as well! oh yeah, comfort and beauty can work together! mainly on me! heheh but you outta agree w/ me... that one on the pic above is just awesome, uh! ok, for me, think of how you know me and that's it, ok? hehe oh, God, it's in your hands to decide if "I deserve" it or not... and I'll tell you what, if I could I'd love even better to have both of them! hehehehehe yeah, I do believe! in miracles... hehe and that I've been a good gorl, right Santa?! ahuehauhea... my Holy Precious Jesus... hehe)
now... end of year's coming... a lot to be set up for the coming year... college, engagement, wedding stuff, work, money, house..... and like I sad previously, our doggie is finally in a place where people accept her! that's sad that I couldn't even count on my mom, but I had to count on "strangers" for a help like this! it's a family very dear and found to us, they have a lot of pets and they enjoy them a lot! it's just b/c that'll be our family dog, in our home! she's been my bf's companion since his bad days away from here! so they could help, we had to accept that!
God bless them, that's very sweet, kind, and we really appreciate that! a whole lot!
though this situations doesn't make us happy at all, it was much better having her in my house, but what can I do or say! I did all I could do, tried my best! I just can't put up w/ my mom anymore... never been good, seems like it is, but now, the worst!
anyways... have a lot to do now, to work on... being very tired but feeling like never before! enjoying my life the most! despite all that tries to hold us back... God is in control! having true friends to hang out with, it feels really good to fit in, uh! hehe we're finding our place where we belong in our social life as christians, and this is very good! we find strength for anything among our friendship circle, this is so from God, such a blessing! mainly by being envolved in the same areas (thingy and I and the people we've always had araound, now more constantly) that we can stand up for the same issues, stick together for whatever comes, you know, and grow stronger as people and as a groups of friends and family in Christ! we even end up doing things we don't really enjoy, but so what! the environment is safe and it's sure we'll always have a good time!
so, just thankful...
heading up to the "gold rings"! hehe
LET THE "SERIOUS" THING COME! we're getting ready... you bet!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search