Tuesday 30 September 2008

"misencounters"...

God's love for us... us so amazing! hehe
so, another retreat... the 2nd part of the course we're taking (for this 3-year special period!...)
talking about arts, family, communication, and science! erh... like, no evolution, only adaptation...
and time, oh the time... one can never understand it! (just blabbering... as in my personal "philosophy"...)
by the way, I've been surprising myself a lot lately, in a rather not-nice way! like, playing trick on me! forgetting stupid stuff, like I'm not sure of how tired or how old am I, but seems like my mind is not responding the way it used to! it's not just the age, ok! they say the more you stimulate and exercise your brain, the better is works! hehe
I don't know... probably just too much going on at the same time! who knows... "maybe I'm crazy...! possibly!" - just that, like this...
so, I bet some facts in life are just the Holy Spirit! for example, yesterday I couldn't find the text I gave the student next class, and this was what I was supposed to work on today... and I had forgotten to write last class' contents, so I wasn't sure of exactly where were we... and I was getting late... but then I decided to print out what was to be the following content, just in case. and today, I found that the student wasn't finding hers either! hehe (I even thought that I'd never given that to her, that was just a blank in my mind... hehe) but it worked! and also, today I finally brought everything I needed, but, of course, it's getting so common... I forgot my cell phone! just today that I needed to talk to a lot of people due to the opening night of the restaurant, of the guy from my "ex-gf"... so on... we are organizing a thanksgiving little event thing, you know... now I don't even now the time, or my things to be done! how will I leave for lunch not knowing the time?!
man... I don't know now what to do... I've been getting stuck in things and ideas... and soon I realize God making an effort to free me from those things... wow! I seem so lost, uh! hehehehe my goodness... in this "switching jobs" kinda thing, I have things left to do, and my duties here seem light and easy, but I'm getting more worn out than ever! I won't be able to fulfill my word with previously comitted assignments! "good grief"... hehe
well, better get to the email, my only mean of communication now! hehe
and also, this is doing me no good, since as you can tell, my ideas are making no more sence at all! hehe Jesus Christ... hug me! hahuehuahe
just have to thank (and remember, I still didn't recall that idea for a title in the last post!)
my deartest thingy... he's been so great as a person and to me... we're doing fine, thanx! hehehehe
(we just need a "finantial miracle"... hehe now, after the special offering opportunity we had at the retreat, we just have to grasp faith to it and wait on God - and book the dates!!!!! ehhehehe)
- don't worry about me... as far as I know or I'm concerned, no real big deal happened to me so that I'd be thins way I am today, ok? just... whatever! (maybe teh hurry, or a mosquito bite, or my nose that's been "acting" funny... but my life and all that is regarding it, in placed in the middle of the pal of God's hand! - I'm deserving the biggest BLAH ever! enough, quit, leave, drop it, let it go!!!!!!!!!!................) - too much going on in my mind, that is! what for, uh?!... dunno... just dodn't get it! I'm not worried, just hyper, I guess, aggitaded, going bonkers, off the wall, out of the blue, for no apperant reason! I outta understand it!!!!! ARGH!
sorry for making you assist to this blurr moment of mine... ehhe this happens, ok? not common, neither online... hehe just a coincidence it being here! man, just blow it... heheheh I guess I just need to talk and talk, not feeling lonely or anything, maybe keeping to much inside my chest, but not bad things, just things! I've been talking a lot verbally too, so... just anxious... life!
(how to end such and odd random post as this, uh? hehe just saying bye? not a comment, uh... hehe)
uh... whenever!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search