Monday 22 September 2008

tomorrow...

this is being short, uh! hehe
so, 4 months and new leaders... (dinner @ their place) doggie won't be here anymore... but that's ok, shortly we'll be gettin engaged! wooh-lala!... hehe) so, be praying..
actually, today she went to the pet shop, got bathed and hair cut... finally looking like a real schnauzer what she is! yeah, how!? today I had some "spare time"... got a little sick, even, ugh, puked on the bus... - yeech! - on my way to work, so had to go back home...
getting a few other work opportunities in both schools, extra classes and stuff, like translations of all sorts... so if you know anyone who needs anything like this... we're ready! hehe
I also need to set up my college situation... if I'm planning on getting married soon, it's better w/ no left behinds, right!? (btw, this last 15th was the Music Therapy/ist day!)
and, w/ the wedding preps! almost 10 months only to look and find so many things... w/ no money or ideas yet... hey, wait a minute! i got ideas, a lot of them! all nice! the engagement, the exact day for THE day... oh God! we're not worried, we believe this is part of His purpose and if He pleases so, there will be a mirecle for us to regarding all of this happy occasion! (after all, we SO need it... hehe oh, money...)
my thingy is about to arrive, and since I got sick, I need to eat something right away! and of course, get ready to go to bed, coz tomorrow is gonna be a normal day just like any other, uh! except that... I'll be leaving even earlier!...
God bless everyone!
be sure I've been thinking of a lot of people I care wuite often lately... life's changing, that messes w/ anyone's mind, that's for real!
later... (w/ some more news! ha-ha... hopefully!)

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search