Thursday 25 September 2008

DANG! I forgot...

I had an awesome idea for a title this morning, just can't recall it... ARGH!!!!!
well, seems like I'm right in the middle of a gastrites crisis... very nice!
and I don't know if I mentioned that the day after I had a "situation" on the bus, we saw another girl having problems there... she passed out, there was a woman helping, probably a doctor, and we couldn't find her medicine, call the boyfriend in the cell, call for help... oh my God, stop the bus! we need to get to our jobs, to the terminal, whatever... and in 10 minutes, she started convulsioning! yeah, eplepsy was the cause... in the bus.....
other than that, yeah, we had our 4 months celebrated @ the leaders, he showed up at the kitchen's door (where I was) w/ the can of chocolates in one hand and a card in the other! one of the most lovely scenes I've ever presenced! even the leader said that was cute... hehe
and now our dog is at his house too... though people might not comprehend (like friends and so) this is gonna make a lot of difference not only for her, but for us too! we won't be able to have much time together, cause now he'll have to be always at his house to care for her...
oh, what to do! pray so that soon we have our own house... and our life.. w/ our doggie!!! hehe
wow! I have to go to the doctor! or I'll be late... man... I didn't see the time passing! - as usual...
what I was going to say (no, not the title yet!) is that people are weird... is't that just a discovery? hehe but I'll talk about it later... I'm just introducing a possible next - or to come soon, maybe, or even never, if I don't feel like it! - subject... if you (who?!) get curious... or if I remember too... I'm not here to visit and comment in my own blog, right? hehe (though I've been trying to check how the posts were, like to correct them, but I was clicking on the wrong thing and i'd be going right to the page itself! so if it's more than 100 visits, probably it's just me... like 99% of all of that! - yeah, I do have some numbers from others, and thanx to these! heheheheh)
God bless... later! (hey, ther's another retreat coming up and at least 3 wedding on the way, uh! now, the "English emersion" work&fun day... I don't know what will be left for it!...)
gtbGONE!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search