Friday 19 September 2008

so, then...

what was I saying? can't recall where I stopped... hehe
well then... in the retreat there was a situation... the song "Like You Promised", from MorningStar, there is a part in which it says "You violently chase me down to embrace me", then I thought: "violently?! how come God can be violent?!" then I had kind of a revelation, of a child, alone, crying, lost from the parents. Me again: "God, you like a child?" then... I saw the parents, so desperate, just to see the child again, to hug. "Imagine the agony they should be feeling..." yeah, God doesn't need us, all this "violence" and pain is just to have us in His arms! can you see it?! wow, uh? ain't it just awesome?!
just think about it...!

now, check some websites I found this week! hehe (totally off subject...)
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlegh.aspx?cp-documentid=8319123&GT1=32023 - NEW RULES FOR A GOOD MARRIAGE

http://www.ethnologue.com/show_family.asp?subid=90017 - LANGUAGE FAMILY TREE


so long, nobody... hehe too much for today now, uh?!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search