Friday 19 September 2008

100 VISITS?!

so... so long ago... and life's still in this type of rush!
kinda changed jobs... went to a retreat... God spoke to me!
and now we're heading to 4 months, talking a lot about wedding and stuff... woo!
here, doing the same ol' thing, just w/ a specific time. and, of course, no orkut nor msn... but I'm living... it's nice, though, light work, not much of hurrying... creating lessons and so what! (aw, "laptopping"...) sure, teaching... at least, I'll get paid every-single-month! oh, tranquility...! under working laws and right, and everything that's nice! hehe
w/ the house payments coming up, yeah... (!) every month too! be praying so that soon we may get the money and find our place... if this happens before the wedding (11 months or less!!!!!), he'll go live there to pay no more rentals... if not, well... God help that by the time we need, we'll have it, amen?! hehe serious (sure!) thing...
still having a hard time in finding nice qualities in the people from this city... I think that's my problem in this place, and living here day and night, dealing w/ this life in all sorts of situation... it's hard to get over it! but I pray to God to help me find a way through! even if it has to be... really overcoming it!
well... gotta catch up w/ a lot of stuff... be right back w/ more... I promise I'll try! hehe
yeah, long time away, sure there's still a lot to talk about....
later!

1 comment:

Ana SODIO said...

hm, only now I realized that I totaly forgot about the blog's 1st "anniversary"! hehehehe
supposed to have been on the 8th of september... well, too late now! hehehehe
then, "belated congrats" to u, my blogger!

... help yourself

Lyrics Search