Tuesday 26 August 2008

"blue, blue, blue suede shoes..."!

that's what I got me yesterday, non-deserving gift by drop dead, w/ the "credit card" aid from my thingy... he's really into captalism and spending! while I try to save for buying a home and stuff... hehe but they're cute! though I need so many other things as well... my oh my! (he said I needed, uh-hu... yeah, yeah... no more shoes whatsoever, and that's final, ok!? dang! maybe only the wedding ones... hehe)
yeah, that's right! we've been mentioning marriage quite often! even looking forward to related things... we're already helping each other out financially... hehe oh, that means something, or actually, a lot!
and today I got a free afternoon, cancelled class... sweet... lots of things to do, so... gotta hurry to finish things up in here so I can hit the road! (no, not w/ the new shoes yet... they're too new for so much walking as I'm intending to... just for now! hehe)
working hard, studying (at least trying... oh, effort, come to me!)
and "keeping up the good work, having fun w/ English!" naaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search