Monday 11 August 2008

post 111, from 08.08.08...

from aug 07 up to today, 11, there's a lot to talk about...
1st, I found something else that "I don't understand"... people w/ no sense of citizenship, living among other's in a society, respecting the space we're all sharing...
2nd, also on the 7th, I had the weirdest day ever, rainy, full of difficult things to deal w/ and so on... ended up w/ the last choir practice in the temple we're in now, were actually, for the next couple of years... in which, during a Holy Spirit's espontaneous "prayer for healing" moment, God gave me like, "the last chance" to speak out a lot of things He told me to as answers to my complaints instead of praying... that changed my heart in such a way! and it's good, couse I know it touched the people's hearts in there, it was necessary now, in another moment of changes, yeah, more changes... even more! my brother-in-law, the one who has a daugther, is about to move too... Ireland! aaaawwww..... (and I just received more reccomendations of graduate studies in other countries, and exactly there there is a course on music technologies and so on! woo... hehe)
then, I went home w/ some lines of what I went through throughtout that day and wrote a song, composed it all at once! and roughly recorded in the piano... turning into the 8th...!
what happened next was the olimpics beggining...
then the "new GF" again... former-to-be!?!?!? the leaders, the serious boyfriend, situations, nice and awkward at the same time!
gosh... not enough changes yet! now, the temple w/o a lot of stuff already, for the move... the changes, the moves...
yeah, everything is just "so simple"!...
(and I got to see that nice cute beagle the lives on my street! after so long... even under the light rain in a saturday! hehe...)
father's day in here, was yesterday... talks, things to fix, set up or what!? nah... the "roller coaster" game... and more movies!
so... I'm at work now, time is lacking for things to be done... I'd better hit the road, figuratively, of course...
catching up back again later, whenever there is something else to say or share, or just to leave here, registrered! for whom!? well... I never know...
though we're never alone!

so long...

1 comment:

♬a_na©·SODIO®♪ said...

P.S.: pay attention to this... "post 111 from 08.08.08" written exactly on 08.11.08...
wooo! ain't it spooky!? ehehe (duh...!)

... help yourself

Lyrics Search