Friday 22 August 2008

oh, week, oh life, of well!

hottest than any other day in the year, yeah! believe me! summer in mid winter!
- so lovely... (if you know me, u know!)

much more work to do, jamming my schedule and driving me crazy! plus, sleeping less, waking up early, no more time to do nothing at home! hurry, hurry, it's all about it!

man! any more going on? not realy... just "results & consequences" of the already happened changes... some more upcomgin events and stuff... sorta going on...
my american family though, having some news, nice ones! like, just got me a brand new "nephew", what we would've never imagined by now... my "niece" is healed from something they never understood, but was serious, and now, on her way to college! ain't it something!?

for now, this weekend? just tired... ther's almost nothing left of me after this week, but... I'll survive for the next ones! come bite me! hehe
and, so what, long term plans!?... oh, well... stick around... coming up soon, maybe... hehe
what am I saying!? God knows! for sure... I've been praying for it! hehe
u curious!? pray for me, cooperate... and possibly, eventually - u'll know!

later!

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search