Monday 22 June 2009

wedding rally: FEBRUARY

it all started w/ me finding a new school coming to town, especiallized in kids and teens... called, sent my resume... got a phone call, an enterview... and since that place I was working was not exactly what I expected, I got off (not really when and how I planned, but that's ok), set all the family up for praying... kept on teaching a few classes and went on for a selection trainment... and I MADE IT! yeah, then, I more week of "hired teachers training"... got back, it was already my b-day... (got back in the weekend in bt, total of 10 days out, away from my fiance), in the mean time, a couple of friends of ours who were having problems, and we prayed for them, they had an amazing reconciliation! a miracle for our faith...
meanwhile, we were checking out for the invitations, legal wedding, cake, honey moon, so on and so forth (place and my dress were already ok, as well as my shoes, that just need to be "decorated"...), started in the new job at the end of the month... and the decorations now is ok! it's gonna be purple and stuff, w/ musical notes all over! hehe yeah, the "souvenirs" are decided, long time ago... heheh the same guy that did the ones for the engagement...
our invites list, as well as the "God-friends" already set (though in constant changes! not the God-friends, all aware), and I'd be making lists and lists of all the details, and thoughts, and feelings... oh Lord!
and we made an website in january, didn't I mention it?! www.prometo.com.br/anaelucas!
what else... we finally went together to the "Ouro Fino club"... I bought (mom's gift, as promised...) a camera... Lilosa went to brother-in-law's new house in Ponta Grossa... who's also in trainment for a new job, so he came over a few times, to Lucas's house, and then his family. he's gonna work at his house, remote... sweet, uh? hehe
HAD to enroll again in college... I don't know if next year I'd be able to finish, and if I'd want to do it after married! oh, gosh... had my practice already set, in a place that deals w/ needy families, youth in risks...
let's see if I can take it! God knows I'm doing it decided to finish successfully, though I don't really enjoy it anymore...
what else... had my b-day, as I said, and as always, I cooked, made a wonderful brownie! Drika and Carol came over... (Dani went to the beach... n/c) got some gifts, more for my wedding than for myself, though I'm gonna use indeed! heheh (not telling!) nothing akward, don't worry...
so, I guess that's it, for now... till "next month"! heheheh fully loaded w/ news and more news, ya bet!

to finish, all I can say is that "God is bigger than the air I breathe!!!!!"
coz He's MY GLORIOUS...

No comments:

... help yourself

Lyrics Search